**RESCHEDULES TO JUNE 22ND DUE TO WEATHER!!!
Who’s ready to be photographed with some Classic Cars and a beautiful waterfront view? No Experience Necessary but spots are limited so don’t wait too long to reserve your spot.
$100 Deposit To Reserve + $150 Due At/Before The Shoot
- In person consultation included for free with deposit (in Auburn/Federal Way) to discuss/view/try on outfits, talk about hair styling and view order options.
- Professional Hair & Make-up PinUp Styling Included On Site (1 Style)
- An All Day Photoshoot at private waterfront Hood Canal location with 3 classic cars, 1 truck, a camper and the beach, all in the same day.
- We will help coach you into poses
- 4 different outfits total per person – Some SLIS wardrobe options available
- Includes lunch On Site at the private waterfront property
- Includes 1 edited Print & Web Size image & If You Reserve Your Spot Before June 1st You Also Receive A FREE 16×20″ Metallic Print of the same image (your choice)
- An online proofing gallery for 6 months with 100+ images for ordering ***all images are a separate purchase, to view prices please visit our BOUTIQUE
*IF YOU’RE READY, PAY WITH THE PAY NOW BUTTON & COMPLETE THE SIGN UP FORM … MORE DETAILS & SOME PHOTOS OF THE CARS ARE BELOW
More Details/Here’s How It Works:
After you complete the Form & Pay your Deposit to reserve your spot we will email you shortly to get started with planning for your perfect pin up session. YOUR DEPOSIT IS THE ONLY WAY TO RESERVE A SPOT – 1st COME 1st SERVE.
- We will set up a day in next week for you to come over (Auburn/Federal Way) and review any outfits you currently have, try on outfits/accessories we have to reserve them for the day if you want (1st come 1st serve), look at products that will be in your online proofing gallery and discuss the type of hair style that you would like to go with your outfits.
- After the Consultation & Before the Photoshoot you will gather any additional outfits, accessories etc and will receive a little guide to help you get ready for the photoshoot.
- The morning of the photoshoot you can meet us in Auburn/Federal Way (or add on in Tacoma) and follow us to the Hood Canal private waterfront property… I imagine we may be able to figure out carpooling as well if needed **this is why it is extra fun if you have a friend participating.
- You will be pin up pampered with hair & make-up done at the photoshoot site by one of our fabulous stylists.
- You will rotate with a small group of ladies (2-3) to 4 different photo sets/stations, each with their own cool cars or background. In between the 4 sets you will change outfits. This is an all day photoshoot, you’ll feel like a super model by the time we’re done! :)
- After your 2nd set we will provide a lunch and ladies picnic…How often do you get to picnic with a bunch of gorgeous pin ups all dressed in vintage clothes?! Fun!
- The last set is geared toward classic pin up style beach photos … and we are hoping for a nice sunset with low tide. We have some vintage swimsuit options.
- That’s a wrap!! :) Afterward we will all go home and hopefully soak in a nice hot bath!
- In the 2 weeks following we will post everyone’s individual online galleries. You will receive a special email with a link & information when your specific gallery is ready. Galleries have the option to be locked with a password so only you can see the photos. These images are not yet edited. All images are a separate cost from the fee to participate – buy as much or little as you would like. Ordered images from the gallery are edited so that you look absolutely stunning – blemishes, color correction, shaping is all included with the price of an ordered image. For prices of our images please visit the BOUTIQUE – we have bonus perks for larger orders too.
- You get 1 Free image in Printable Size without our logo for personal printing & WEB size with our copyright logo along the bottom (cannot be cropped or altered) so you can see what our editing looks like & share it with your friends online. The image is your choice from your online photo gallery.
- **If you reserved your spot before June 1st 2013 you will also receive a 16×20″Metallic Print of the image you chose for your Free Web size…these are pricey & dangerous to mail so we ask that you pick them up in Auburn/Federal Way.
THINGS YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF:
- No guests are allowed at our big photo days. Nobody except; paid participants, photographers, photographer assistants, make-up artists, and car/property owners are welcome to stay during the photoshoot — you are welcome to have someone drop you off & make sure it is really us but I assure you & can provide hundreds of references that this is a professional environment you will be a part of. (In our many years of experiences, even the nicest guests can make a stranger feel uncomfortable in front of the camera. Since there will be multiple clients photographed at the same time; no spouses, friends, etc are allowed on the property during the photoshoot.
- This is an 18+ event … if you are 16/17 we may be able to discuss parental permission etc but your entire group must be 16/17 & our approach to posing and styling/outfits will be non provocative.
- This is an alcohol & drug free event before & during. Have fun after, just not on the property :) If you mussttttt smoke a cigarette there will be an area for you during lunch break but all butts must be picked up and smoking is not allowed while wearing SLIS wardrobe.
- One pet is welcome to be photographed with you at 1 of the 4 sets. This will require prior permission, so please give us a heads up. You must have a friend bring your pet and take them after their 1 hour of photographs. Your pet must be friendly, in control (on leash) and your friend will be responsible for cleaning up after them. (YAY!!! I Hope We Get Someone To Bring Their Pet!!)
- We allow edited images to be submitted to select magazines with our permission. Images must be edited/purchased for submission – if you want us to submit your images you must sign a model release.
EXCITED YET!?!??!?! WE ARE!!!!! :D
MEET THE CARS/TRUCK/CAMPER Here are some photos of the lovely classics you’ll be photographed with…